Friday, March 17, 2006

Adsense application rejected?

Recently, I have applied for Adsense and my application has been rejected twice. This is what they replied to me:

Thank you very much for your interest in AdSense. Our goal is to be able to extend our service to as many web publishers as we can. Unfortunately, after reviewing www.i-want-to-be-a-millionaire.blogspot.com , we are unable to accept it into our AdSense program at this time for the reasons related to:

-Unacceptable site content

As per our program policies, ( https://www.google.com/adsense/policies ) sites may not contain incentives (monetary or point-based) to users or third-party beneficiaries for online activity including, but not limited to, clicking on ads or links, performing searches, surfing websites, reading emails, or completing surveys.

We review all publishers, and we reserve the right to decline certain applications. Currently, we may not accept all sites. As we grow, we may find that we are able to expand our program to more web publishers with a wider variety of web content.

However, if you are able to resolve these issues, we'll be happy to review your application anew. Please resubmit your application at http://www.google.com/adsense. Log in using the email address and password you submitted with your application, click 'Resubmit' and we'll reconsider your application.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Federico The Google AdSense Team

Therefore, since I need Adsense to monetize my site, I have to remove some of my posts regarding Studiotraffic and Cashfiesta. After this, my post will mainly base on other ways to make money online. And of course, I still want to become a millionaire one day. For those who still interested, please email me personally as I do not want my application to be rejected again.

Cheers

one more step to become the next millionaire

Categories:

No comments: