Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm back! (again)

Hi dudes. So sorry for 'dumping' this great blog for so long. Actually, I just moved into my own house and plugged in the internet connection. So now, here I am. Starting to write this blog again.

Lots of stuff happening during my journey to become the next millionaire. It was back in 2006 when I was starting to realize that I have to have a dream which is........ to become a millionaire! I must say that it is not an easy way to climb up there. Looking back at this blog, it reminds me on how passionate I was when I wrote the first entry in this blog.

Then I've gone through a long journey, which takes me to heaven and hell (sort of). I still remember when my Adsense application was kicked out by a Google dude because of some violation on their terms and conditions. Since then, I become more cautious on what I write. But that doesn't mean that my freedom of speech is violated! I'll write everything in here as honest as possible. No worries!

Besides blogging about how to blog, I've wrote a few things about personal finance and how to make money online. You can view these categories in the sidebar (look at your right hand side please!)

Oh, before I forget. I've closed down my paid website for the time being as I feel it is good enough to just writing in this free blog.

Keep in touch guys. Leave your comments, arguments or maybe hatred in my blog. I won't delete it! And for all my fellow feedburner subscribers, thanks for the love!

Cheers, Raja

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I think you can think better know after come again.

Mega said...

Hi

Just while going through the various blogs I stopped looking into your site(Millionaire!!!!). Very nice to read, here come your blog is also added in my daily activities.

Raja Abdul Azim said...

Hi Mega,

Thanks for your interest. Really appreciate that!